Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I wanted to post this as it was brought up before by fischadler, but because of licensing, the pictures couldn't be posted until the magazine was released. Well, it is and here you go!
Rodmaker is a worldwide publication that reaches about 60,000 rodbuilders. Needless to say, its like making the cover of SI!! I have developed a process for wrapping shell Mother of Pearl around a rod blank and its one that no one else has been able to figure out until now!!! Very exciting for me to say the least. I hope everyone is having a productive fall and looking forward to a productive winter at the tunnel. Jeez this year is flying by, it will be Christmas before we know it!!!:yes:

Tight lines.

Kevin

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Pure works of art........fish killing art..........my favorite!! Congrats to you!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, Mudhole does have it. Those pieces come from a company in california. They are 2x4" roughly. Aquabluemaui.com sells 5x9.5 for the same price. Better quality also.

Kevin

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I will second that LOU!!!

·
Premium Member
26,256 Posts
Using Julie (Fishgrl) as a model is a bad idea.No one will notice your fishing rods :D.

Fine looking work :clapping2:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts