Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here on the forum. I typically run the north part of the bay from Pooles to the flats in my 21' Tidewater (Wife Season). See you guys out there!
SS Wife Season Side.jpg

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Marsh, that area is my home waters also.
I'll keep an eye out for your boat.
I'm in a sea foam colored hull, white top (no T-Top) Triton 240 LTS with e a 250 Verado.
Will be out Sunday weather permitting (rain/wind) and Monday.
Launch at Lapidum.
Jeff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I am sure I will see you out there. I launch everywhere from Elk River to Fairlee to APG/Edgewood depending on where I am going. Appreciate the welcome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined as well. I run the same area, mostly up near the HdG down to Turkey Point, but got a new boat and a slip this year, so hoping to expand at least down to Poole's island throughout the summer. How's the summer fishing down that way? In my very limited experience, the upper bay mostly produces bass, perch, catfish and small rock after the catch and release season up until the fall. I've been more of a hunter in the past for sure, I'm trying to get back into fishing, so lots to learn.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome, and look forward to some posts. I typically fish the Ptap and occasionally run down and fish the severn.

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Fellaz.....
KD, PI and the lumps to the east is my go to spot (for both hunting and Rockfish!). I like to ramp out of Fairlee to minimize the run but it is not too bad from Turners or Stemmers on a relatively calm day. Guess it also depends on your boat!

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
Good to start seeing some new blood on this board . I knew it would happen.Welcome guys. I fish mostly from the Dam to BB . I fish from a 16 ft. aluminum starcraft for rivers and crabbing , a 20ft. CC Angler for fishing the Bay or running crab pots and by kayak for rivers, swamps . marsh fishing or for portaging over land to get to waters where it isn't possible to get to by boat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts