Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
launched around 5:30....got into HORSE (16) croaker right away, then found some flounder, all under 16....i did however, get my FIRST tagged fish ever, a 15.5 flounder with a fairly new looking tag on it...probbably one of you guys tagged it this year even... After the tide turned and the lights came on the striper lined up, lots of 22-24 inch fish, a few 25's. I caught a bunch of blues and shad when my casts strayed to far out into the lights... Action stopped about when the most of the drunken boaters left, so I stringered up some supper and headed for home around 11. Overall fishing, not as good as last time, but still an A+ in my grade book, and catching a tagged flounder put it on the top for me!

P.S. Be safe out there, there is a TON more power boat action, especially past the first boat channel... last night i about got run down by some guys in a 14 foot jon boat, motoring hot right in front of me, on the light line, casting into everyones way. Some people out there can be real inconsiderate, and that mixed with kayaks can spell disaster if we don't stay alert.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.