Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hitting the HRBT tonight after work with Jay, come on out and join us. Launch 5-5:30 or so depending on traffic

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jay and I made it out last light, a little bumpier than we thought it would be but still not bad. Started off fishing bluefish strips for flounder along the outside and ended up catching 12 between us with 5 being keepers, a couple blues and croakers thrown in the mix to round it out. Current never started rolling until 9 pm so we didn't target stripers as we couldn't stay too late and the flounder bite was pretty steady. Not a bad night on the water.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for adding me into those numbers even though my tally was only 5 of the Flatties with 1 keeper. Rick definately had the hot hand last night. The Flounder bite wasn't real fast but steady and they were hungry. The last throw-back I caught took a 6" Bluefish strip and when I unhooked him he spit out a 4" bait strip that had been donated by another angler. Man I love fishing that spot and it's pretty steady right now, Rudee's definately been put on the back burner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts