Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone is interested on going either days or both... friday looks like it's going to rain but if it breaks in the pm I'm definitely going after work, but I'm also going sat a.m., Im going for the flatties both days, so if anyone's interested just give me a post or give me a call.
Ray 963-2211

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ray, Ric,

I was thinking of hitting HRBT early Sat. morning but if you guys are going to LCJ I'll do that. What time are you going? I might do CBBT before the sun comes up for striper. Where do you launch?
Tom

Oh yeah, this is all contingient upon my wife not going into labor. Her due date is Monday so it could happen any time!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'd love to join you Ray but I'll be up in Surry camping. I am bringing the yak and my wife's new Tarpon 120 to see if I can get her onto some of the cats I usually catch up there. Next week looks good though. You guys missed a good one last night at Lynnhaven, bridge all to ourselves for a couple hours of blitz action.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think this weekend will be a wash for me. Hopefully next week will bring better weather and I can test out that new rudder! Maybe I'll even have my new reel by then. Weather channel is calling for rain all but sunday.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I didn't look at the weather channel but the other 3 forcasts I did look at said no rain Sat. morning. I'm going for sure if it's not raining but might do HRBT instead. That way we can probably get a striper limit before dark. I'm not so sure about a flounder bite the day after this cool, wet weather. You don't know if you don't go, right? Besides, I promised my wife I'd go to the beach with her and my 3 year old daughter on Sunday.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well they called for scattered thunderstorms on and off friday, so it may clear it may not, with ese winds so the hrbt friday afternoon wont be so bad, if its not raining too much friday I will definitely go out, lil wet never hurt nobody[tongue], sat. a.m. I'll decide when I get up and look out the window, flounder bite shouldnt be too bad because the wind direction has been in our favor, hell bad weather hasnt really stop me before[grin] so everyone just pack your yaks and lets go!
Ray

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW- we probably go out of cobbs marina saturday morning, Im thinking about going out around 6am, it might be a lil early but I would like to get my limit around noon time so I could fry em up for the fish fry![excited]but on friday it will be after work so I'll be at hrbt around 6pm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.