Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after a weekend of nothing but wind, who's up for some hrbt action this tues. afternoon? wind is suppose to be out of the ese 10 mph so it would be pretty flat on our side of the water... hmmm... maybe try out some flat fish action, hopefully some of the big trout are in.... who knows, I'm just there to catch something!
Ray

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im going to try to get some bull gudgeons before we go out this afternoon, I think I'll try mason's creek before I head out to the marina, just give me a call at 409-1908 if you want to come earlier cause there is nothing worse than getting trying to flounder fish with small minnows that barely fits on a hook, that you paid 3 bucks for, bring your minnow bucket just in case I have extra. FISH ON!!!!!
Ray

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well I know there is alot of bluefish out there it doesnt mean that theyre going to stay on 1 place ... the place I fish around at doesnt really have the chopper problem, if you would call it a problem, but to my knowledge has produced some good flounder action in the past...
Ray

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmmmm... I never tried smoked bluefish, sounds pretty good, how do you prepare it?... well rather than spending the afternoon inside the house, there are fish to be caught! hope to see some of you all there tonight!
Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.