Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might leave from deal island tomorrow and head out to the main bay. Are the trophy fish still running around HS bouy? Just trying to figure out if its worth the trip.

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
There are some left but I think the run is about over. The further South you go, the better you will do and the better the water quality. You might want to run 1/2 smaller baits.........Gary

·
Registered
839 Posts
We fished rom 72B to just South of 72 on Saturday. Picked up 3, largest was 33". Radio chatter had the fish around 68/70. There are still a few big ones being picked up, but there are also alot more smaller ones now too.
Like Gary said, further South you go the better.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Fished just south of the CP bouy on Saturday, Caught 9. Long run from the Magothy though! Marked alot of fish in that area. Good luck if you go.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I don't know about the HS buoy havent gone north at all this year. 72 has been hot the past couple of days. Hate to say it but alot of fish still are full of roe. Check out my web site. Mike

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
For now, keep your big baits in the spread unless you want mostly smaller fish. I know, I know elephants eat peanuts, but they prefer bales of hay. People aren't reporting it, but there are still big fish being caught.....Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts