Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Republicans voted no on the Big 3 bailout...essentially their reasoning is as follows...
"They insisted that the UAW agree to cutting workers wages and benefits immediately to match the average hourly compensation paid by non-union foreign auto companies based in the South. This would entail cuts in pay by about 50% within the next months. For Republicans, the problem wasn't the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. It wasn't wrong-headed management that was skewered when soaring gas prices wiped out their SUV cash cows. It wasn't the Wall Street dominated trade policies that sacrificed US manufacturing behind a high dollar that made it profitable to move plants and production abroad and aided foreign competitors. It wasn't the burdens of health care costs that make US manufacturers less competitive." Huffington Post

The alternative is give the car companies the money. Their costs remain unsustainably high and the plants have cut back production thus fewer cars to sell. The UAW has ridden the wages + benefits so high as to bankrupt the company. So the UAW now expects the US taxpayer to pay the unsustainable wages and benefits....we owe it to them. When that money runs out...come back for more....Bull****...sink or swim that is capitalism.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
You are ****ing stupid!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are ****ing stupid!
You still fantasizing about CG's underwear? I guess so after you posted twice about his supposed thong. Does the vision of Capt George in a thong get you all excited? Too bad CG is straight.

"George take off your thong today it is clouding your brain with a delusional kind of life. I pray for you George really I do. See you in 4 years fat boy."

and

"Hey George hows the fishing? Come on now George lighten up man. I guess the thong is a little tight today. "

Tell us all are your RF's ***** Billy aka short, fat, bald and stupid.????

·
Registered
321 Posts
You know what happens to programs that get no traffic? They go away. Do not open the post from this idiot and it will eventually go away or will get so desporate as to post something that it will be removed from this site.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Huff post and daily kooks. The same creeps that wished death and destruction on our brothers and sisters in New Orleans. (whole state of Louisiana for that matter)

They prayed for Gustav to hit New Orleans during the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis-St. Paul. Many people like capt.george thought it was a storm from God !!!

Remember ?

Where are you coming from ? eto ? Hard to believe you stick with these guys.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Another lie. Kindly get a handle on the stupid words from your own mouth before you put them in mine.
Your past posts reflect your true feelings george. Don't hide.

Admit that had Gustav smashed into the coast of Louisiana with particular emphasis on New Orleans that you would have been one HAPPY liberal. Just think how glorious it would have been had the levees failed. How wonderful it would have been had FEMA (etc;) been slow to respond.

No question about it geroge, you and folks like you are some sick puppies.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
You still fantasizing about CG's underwear? I guess so after you posted twice about his supposed thong. Does the vision of Capt George in a thong get you all excited? Too bad CG is straight.

"George take off your thong today it is clouding your brain with a delusional kind of life. I pray for you George really I do. See you in 4 years fat boy."

and

"Hey George hows the fishing? Come on now George lighten up man. I guess the thong is a little tight today. "

Obfuscation!

And the moonbat speaks.

Be original!

Oh yeah you can't be!

That's ok fool George will take car of you tonight. ***!

NURSE HE NEEDS HIS MEDS!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
If you come to this board looking for wisdom and truth, the idiot is you.

How profound coming from the main idiot.:D:clap::clap::wacko:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My comments were in oppostion to the Huffington Post piece. Proves you guys just rail at the fact that I have the freedom to post and do so. Thats your thoughts on freedom of speech....and you think I should be on your side. Not me.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts

My comments were in oppostion to the Huffington Post piece. Proves you guys just rail at the fact that I have the freedom to post and do so. Thats your thoughts on freedom of speech....and you think I should be on your side. Not me.

Etoufool:

A lot of us here have tried to explain to you many times before!

I'll explain it again to you listen closely! OK!

1. Oppostion what does this mean? Nothing just like your post.

2. People here are in opposition of your post free loader!

3. Thats?

4. That's you being doing what you do best NOTHING!

5. Freedom of speech? Something they should take away from you well ok you can speak because we don't have to listen to you here. But your freedom to post that should be taken away! Your post are meaningless. You cut and paste without reading what your going to cut and paste. Reading headlines I guess is your thing. But with all the time you have on your hands, you should read the article and have an opinion. But with KOOL-ADE brains it explains it.

6. I wouldn't want you near me coward. But if **** hit the fan you would be screaming like a little ***** for someone like me or RF to protect your pathetic ASS! Coward little *****!

7. Your bore me!

8. NURSE?:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
The morons didn't even read it. This place has become nothing more than a hangout for them to play stupid, juvenile **** games.
\

And you think he has? NURSE:helpsmilie:him for he knows not what he does.:wacko:

Hey it's king ****! The boyfriend has reared his ugly head out of Etoufools ass! YUCK!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Yeah, right. A short, balding, fat self-professed gimp with the mentality of an eleven-year-old. You are a legend in your own mind, aren't you?
*** not gimped anymore want to try fruit loop? No of course not.

Nice self description George I think you nailed it!Damn your so smart.:hysterical::hysterical:

Saw your so called wife with Tyrone this morning. She looked kinda of funny with here feet behind her head.

Your boring me again.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The UAW has ridden the wages + benefits so high as to bankrupt the company. So the UAW now expects the US taxpayer to pay the unsustainable wages and benefits....we owe it to them. When that money runs out...come back for more....Bull****...sink or swim that is capitalism.[/QUOTE]

Hey male thong lover. This is opposition..

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You know what happens to programs that get no traffic? They go away. Do not open the post from this idiot and it will eventually go away or will get so desporate as to post something that it will be removed from this site.
Yeah gee one of mine got 200+ hits.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts