Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trackers Hunt Club in Lunenburg County, Va. looking for new members.
Camp: space for your camper, electric, heated bath house w/ washer and drier, skinning shed ( we are a state game check station) DMAP program
Dogs: right now 43 beagles, we are a licensed kennel
approx 1500-2000 acres (mostly leased)
$500.00 per year with family member discount fees.
located approx. 12 miles north of South Hill Va.

please email me for more info or questions. [email protected]

Thanks!!

Mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
located off 655 about 8 miles south of Kenbridge
we currently have 30 members and would like to get it around 40
the hunt club has been in operation for about 10 years now, very well organized and property can be used any time by members in and out of season.

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would also like to add that this is a family oriented hunt club. No there are not small children running around during hunt days or even during Turkey, bow or black powder seasons. We do have "family" days for that and are usually very successful.

Also there are usually only about 50-75 % of the members during the regular season except for maybe opening day and the last day. feel free to email me with any more questions or concerns.

Mike

·
Registered
117 Posts
Land Must Be High!i Hunt In The Alberta Area With Two Different Clubs.one Club Has About 8000 Acres And I Pay 450 A Year!the Other Club Has 3500 Acres And I Only Pay 200!(this Land Is Only About 10 Miles From Kenbridge)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much do you pay per acre for leasing land?
There is a lot more to our hunt club than just land leases. There are the dogs, the tractors, electric bills, upkeep of the camp itself, the skinning shed, etc. Please feel free to drop me an email if you would like to discuss our club more in depth.

Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Land Must Be High!i Hunt In The Alberta Area With Two Different Clubs.one Club Has About 8000 Acres And I Pay 450 A Year!the Other Club Has 3500 Acres And I Only Pay 200!(this Land Is Only About 10 Miles From Kenbridge)
Then you shoud hunt it..............:eek:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Brutus-
Sounds like a nice setup with the camping and all- just a little too far of a drive for me from Maryland! I've talked to a similar sized club with similar amenities and your fee sounds about right. Good luck next season.
ChopCrab

1 - 11 of 11 Posts