Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I support H4H but I don't feel that every hunter should be forced to contribute. I don't say that to sound nasty but I am a chapter founder of Farmers and Hunters Feding the Hungary FHFH. We are a partner charity to H4H. If your not donating any game yet want to still contribute then by all means check a donation block. If ya do donate then yes it would be great to toss $10, $20, or even $30 into helping ofset the procesing cost. I know some pay the whole thing just cause they want to. I founded my chapter in CA before I moved out this way. Deer donation was far and few between but wild hogs I had to turn away do to lack of funds. I couldn't even get a donation block on the licence much less something like a mandated $1 charge. Liberals I guess.
I guess what I'm saying is the theory behind this bill is good but the results against the hunting majority is bad. The funds will go to a good cause and in turn be good PR for the hunting community. But ya can't force people to give money in a manner such a this. I can see if you where required to donate a deer or two then it would be a good idea. If you can't pay the bill don't spend the money.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ranger, if I called you anything it would probably be a loser, just because of how pathetic your life must be to post on these forums non stop for the past 5 years.

But that is an entire different issue than this Hunters for the Hungry bill. You are entitled to do whatever you want and shouldn't hesitate for one second to do call your legislator and ask him not to support it.

As for any other issues, I kinda wish Eberwien would get a hold of you and whip your ass, if for no other reason than to not have to see your posts clogging up the otherwise useful threads on these forums, at least while you were hospitalized, anyway.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Certainly you're prerogative!

Hahahahahahahahahahahah.

If you care to, you can meet me anytime. See the JRCC catfish tournament posts on the freshwater board. I will be at each one. Even be at Hopewell ramp for the Atkinson racing benefit tournament on Feb 25. Be glad to see you.

I am way overdue for a good whoopin'. Maybe you are the one.

Kinda get you pantys in a bunch when others don't agree with your idea. Please don't worry about my pathetic life. Seems you might want to focus on yours.

Call me anytime.

Dayton

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Pappis, when you come back down from your little girl fit, re-read my first post to this topic. I said nothing out of line.

Can you imagine how much our hunting and fishing license would cost if every single good cause added another dollar to the price?

Noone should be allowed to force others to support their cause.

Dayton

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.