Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested I have a litter of AKC Black lab Pups. They will be 8 weeks 1-2-09. Both parents have their hips OFA certified. Both parents have a good retreiver drive and are well mannered. Email me for more information. The pups are located in Southern Maryland, not far from Annapolis. :thumbup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife and I are asking 500 for the pups. They are 5 wks old today, 8 wks will be 1/2/08. I think I have turned on my private message option now. Thanks for the interest. Both parents are OFA certified and the pups have been dewclawed, on a de-worming program, will have first shots etc. I have clipped some duck wings from a recent hunt and will be introducing the pups to them this weekend.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are 4 pups left as of this morning, we have another person coming around 10am. Right now there are 3 M, 1F left. They are only 5 wks old, we have all of them and will be keeping them until 8 weeks (the day after new years). I just posted those pictures because they turned out well and were a good representation of the pups.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Great looking pups! I just lost my 8 year old black lab in September to a ruptured spleen. The wife said no more pups until our oldest has past.

I wish we were ready bacause this is kind of like window shopping and you cant buy anything. Good luck and I hope they all find homes with duck hunting families.

Dave Shourds

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am still learning the 'my account' part of this forum, I apologize to those of you who have tried to contact me. I have 3 pups left as of this morning. If anyone would like more info my email is [email protected] I will post new pictures tomorrow. I tried to take some last night but they just wanted to play!! Can't turn that down!! Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts