Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fired up the Mercury four stroke today. Fired right up and hummed like a ten penny finishing nail hit with a greasy ball peen hammer. Gonna clean her up with some soap and water, throw some fishing poles in, pick up calpn trayt in Easton and head to Chincoteague where the flounder bite has begun. I’m happy today.
And Happy Easter to everyone.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Fired up the Mercury four stroke today. Fired right up and hummed like a ten penny finishing nail hit with a greasy ball peen hammer. Gonna clean her up with some soap and water, throw some fishing poles in, pick up calpn trayt in Easton and head to Chincoteague where the flounder bite has begun. I’m happy today.

Good luck on them Flattened thangs! Tell Butch I said hello...... Gary

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
Haven't heard from him in years. Old Grey Beard either . He had some early doormat reports too. Wachapregue has 53 deg. water temp today. It's about that time.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Good luck, let us know how you do.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Warms me heart to see “calpn trayt” aka Butch mentioned here. I still sometimes yell at missed fish as “them ‘bastages’“ sometimes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts