Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have coordinated another trip to SI lookin for the biggies on Sat 11-29.

Hey, the guys are game so I said WTH! Plus, I got the bug to catch 1 or 2 more big fall rockfish on The Strikezone with Captain Wally Williams.

More to come. :rolleyes::clap::clapping2:;-)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Good luck to you. The cold snap probably is going to kill the fishing around my area ( Flats and Elk River ) but am heading to Indian River Inlet this Sunday if all goes as planned.
Lance

·
Registered
13,943 Posts
Dave, When you hear the thud of a big rock fish running into the side of the boat.........be ready with the net!!:confused: .........Gary

·
Registered
717 Posts
Whack 'em and stack 'em DB! The bite is red hot, beautiful, fat fish fresh in from the ocean and they couldn't taste better this time of year. See ya Sunday! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep,yep,yep I gotta do it. Thanks for the well wishes all.

Jamie,

We will talk Sunday. I am bringing the little lady.
I may have 1 extra tkt if you need on. May. The over buyer is trying to get it sold.

Sipin,slurpin and crackin! Whats not to like!

MSSA first ever Seafood Fest in Deale. FYI to those readers that may not know. See stickys.

;-)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just curious and not meaning to bust anyones [email protected], but aren't there a number of angler boards and this is still a crabbers board?? I realize that for the most part crabbing is done with and the winter ramblings will soon begin, but doesn't everything have its own place?

Ron

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Ron - Take it easy. Dave is talking with crabbing friends about going fishing. No biggie. Jim

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ron - Take it easy. Dave is talking with crabbing friends about going fishing. No biggie. Jim
It's sorta OK with me, I was just curious, like I said, and was wondering what the boundaries were or are.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ireops,

I know what you mean. But like Jim says. Crabbing is over now and we on this board tend to start deviating this time of year.

I wish Brandon would look into the ability to start a post that could be displayed on other boards.

Most of us on this board are avid fisherman too but dont post as much on the Original Board.

I hope you dont mind too much!

If I am off base, then tell me Crabbing Board Members! I have broad shoulders.

DB:rolleyes:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Dave - Everyone knows that I'm often off-topic. Guilty as charged. Jim

·
Registered
13,943 Posts
Dave, Don't worry about it..........you talk about hunting on this board also:clapping2::clapping2: Who cares .....Keep talking!.............Gary

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well allriigghhttty Thennnnnnn!:cool:

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are on for tomorrow and I will post pics!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is how the day went for us.

72B in the channel out of SI. Great wx.

Largest fish went 41.5 at 28lbs. Big Tim from Hagerstown (first pic and holding fish in the last pic)

For a hastily put together trip, I couldnt have asked for any better. Except the one no show angler.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts