Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the password mess I can only post or reply from my Android phone. Can't possibly or reply from any Windows devices. What gives?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Same here...I'd been using MSN Internet Explorer (Bing) as my web browser and was unable to post or reply after the password reset. My darling wife, who is much smarter than I, suggested I download a different web browser and go to tidal fish from the new browser....it worked. I would suggest Mozilla Foxfire. Google Chrome should also work but I prefer Foxfire. I did keep MSN as my Homepage but find myself using Foxfire more & more for everything...just seems to run cleaner. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I can post reports and pictures, but can't answer or ask questions on peoples post. If someone ask me something, I can not answer on his post. Have to do it the hard way. Too much trouble. I am using Firefox. If anyone has any ideas what is going on. I would like to know.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Andy go to forums at the top of the page and scroll down to the Tf help desk and they can answer your question. It may take a day or 2 but they responded to my question I had and fixed my problem. Hope it helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts