Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Atleast he let me hold it!

Yea Brandon caught it all by himself! I did get to net the fish and he let me hold it for the pic as you see above! Fish went 42 lbs. His fourth fish over 40 this year! Little fishing fool he is![smile]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats to the youngster. That's a pretty fish. Good to see your boy out there with you even if you don't get to catch any. Keep up the good work---jonnycat

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
the best buddy you can ever take fishing is a kid.[tongue]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats awesome. Hope My little guy gets one that big soon. The best memories I have of my father is the time that he and I spent fishing. One day he will be taking his kids fishing and telling stories of the time the two of you spent on the water.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Crash

Looks great to me. [grin]

Maybe soon he will let you catch a big cat out of sympathy for the ole man.

Catchabiggun,
Robby

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[Q]spin-a-bait originally wrote:
and you call me asking for tips??looks like I need to be asking you now....or actually your SON....hahahahah
[/Q]

Well actually you should ask him! This is how it went down, It got dark I wanted to leave. He didnt so we went to the truck and got our warm cloths and stayed awhile.(Thats when you saw us)Then, Got nothing I said lets leave, he said awhile longer. This went on quite a few times. He was very persistant. Well it payed off! Somewhere down the line I made the mistake of telling him "if we sit here long enough something will bite." Ate my word's I guess![smile]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice fish Wayne & Brandon, I guess I did not get one like that on Monday 'cause you left me all the bad bait... No wonder you told me I could have some!!!!! HaHa, How about Sunday? Lets go

Larry

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey wayne I thought you promised me you would take me out on a REAL catfish boat for once[grin]I'm tired of my lil bass boat lol......well actually I really like my boat I just want something newer and bigger.....

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
At the moment it really is a "real" catfish boat. The whole floor is covered in slime! Guess I should wash it and turn it back into a fish and ski before spring gets here huh?[grin]

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nothing like a great time fishing with your son. Enjoy it while you can because in time spending time with girls just might replace spending time fishing with Dad. Been there and done that. Keep up making the memories.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts