Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago I spent two weeks up in Montauk checking on the stripers to make sure they are coming down the coast. I spent a few days fishing with my friend Tom M and Guide and friend John McMurray and then the following week with Wild Bill. The fishing was nothing less then spectacular. I think the pictures below sum it up. You can catch more pictures here as well.

Yes those are all fins of stripers around the boat

More pictures here if you want to see more of what is coming our way:D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
AWESOME!!!! THATS SOME SICK PICTURES BRANDON!!!! WOW!!!! As a yankee boy I have seen some of that AWESOME stuff....the shallow water fishery is AMAZING!!!

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I am trying to catch as many fish in the camera these days as on the rod. It's addicting stuff:D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Awesome pics Brandon.

G

·
My brother lives up there also and I always wait for his fishing to stop, then I know its headed down where they belong.Haha.
Right now, he's been keeping his limit daily on fish up to about 33". I fished the CBBT on Sunday and didn't even mark a fish yet...

Patience....

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'll be fishing out of Absecon, NJ Friday, then the CBBT with the Sylvan Beach Fishing Club for a week starting 11/13....
Bring em' on!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts