Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, ****, with very little research it seems that you are like 5 or 6 different screen names on here. Also found out you are not a capt. of any sort except for maybe a toilet bowl floater.
What is interesting is that you are in jail, that is how you have so much time on your hands and your replies are only during certain times,,,,because of lights out. Do you care to share with what crime you have been incarc. with???? i will start it for you if you would like.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Tell do tell

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, gaerge want me to go further???!!!???!!!??? I guess so, you were arrested for stealing, you dam thief, are you going to tell what for now??????

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it will get your shower buddies all up tight, no pun intended. It must be hard to get gangraped in the shower every day or do you just not take one??????

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you are the center in real life, what do you have flashbacks of the night before during the day?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Hmmm I recall one who was exposed as a criminal on here who could not keep up intellectually and thus resorted to threats of violence.

Seems RF splashed his address on here twenty or so times.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
ET who is on top this morning you or gaerge
Anyone can tell by simply reading who is on the bottom. Who is gaerge to whom you frequently refer?

Why don't you use the name you used to use on here before you were exposed as having a rap sheet two pages long?:nono:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Hmmm I recall one who was exposed as a criminal on here who could not keep up intellectually and thus resorted to threats of violence.

Seems RF splashed his address on here twenty or so times.
You friggin maggot.

You're killing the board and your insanity threatens anyone who has the misfortune to have you stalk out their personal information!

You should be removed just like your butt brothers were.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Awwwww don't call the senile old fart names.............

You two don't have an actual backbone between you...do you?

Why don't you mention sluggo's accusation of you capt spineless and the post that he removed?

Maggots........you're actually spineless maggots!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts