Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I was listening to the VHF in the driveway all day and it sounded slow all around. Talked to Josh on Frogpile(about 1 PM) and they were headed back from Carolla Light with zip. Heard of a few fish caught but not many. Jet ski Brian(on his boat at about 4PM) must have just been near Dam neck and heard him say he is still hoping for 1 to bring home. It's real slow. Guess it was a good day to change out my fuel water separators and other odd jobs on the boat. Sad to say but unless it warms up I think they are heading out or south. Martin

·
Banned
36 Posts
Just got back from the VBFC, most boats went way North and got a few. Not much happened out front from what I hear.
I'm taking a charter out tomorrow AM from Lynnhaven. Will post reports in the afternoon.
KW

·
Registered
631 Posts
fished off dam neck with about 30 other boats, didnt see one net hit the water. a boat snagged a whale and gathered our lines in the process. they were nice enough to untangle the mess and get us back in the water to catch the skunk. ran to the ramada then realized i didnt have the flares on the boat. ran back to O.C. and went to walmart. all in all a sucky day!! maybe sun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts