Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this time of year... This fish measured 47" long and was caught using the small spinning reel in the picture free swimming an eel off the eastern shore Sat 11-29...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
so does K Meyers friend who was here for turkey day......from Germany.......as soon as he saw the bucket of eels he very cleary stated he would smoke every one of them on the grill and eat what was left over from the days fishing........every time i brought my line in the boat and my eels headed for the bucket he eyeballed it........i said a 1000 times on wednesday:: "dont get any ideas Fabio, thats NOT your lunch".....true story ! K~61 had an eel at a sushi bar last week......but she wont eat a nitecrawler, go figure !

THATS A HECK OF A NICE FISH MISTER !

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nice fish indeed. When I was in China on business we ate everything that swam, wiggled, morphed or moved, including scorpions and eels. But when I see those slimy eels crawling around in the bucket it does not say “dinner time” to me. Although I should have eaten them for all the good they did us on Saturday. We drifted with them most of the day with nary a bite. Finally got off the skunk with Storm chad tossed into the pilings.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Congrats on the PIG! I LOVE EELS TOO YUMMY!!!! Fry em up or smoke em!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts