Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off....Steve F.,Don't get your Panties in a wad! Alright Guys,As you all know its a Trolling Bite out there.SOOOOO, As much as I don't like Trollin',I have been for about a month now.I'm not great at it by any means.Skunked last week,week before had one Nice over and one under.Trolled with Hammertime and pulled a nice 38 Fattie.

Went out today[Sandy Point] Put a whatever spread for the most part out.Hit Matapeake and then towards Thomas Point,turned and came back towards Matapeake.Got tired and with about 15 Boats as far as I could see,I was taking 30 second Naps.Could'nt keep my eyes open!Get to the SouthEast edge of the 135 hole and My deep Rod goes off. I woke up then! Boated a FINE Fish!!!I was lovin' life!!!Did a little screamin',Hollarin' and Dancing

Got back to Sandy and there was a Guy taking surveys,He said it was the only Fish to come into Sandy today.He tried to weigh it,It bottomed out His Scale!!Went straight to Anglers and had it weighed and measured for a Citation of[Drum Roll]............45" and 35#'s! A Personal Best!My largest till now was 2-42's.Can ya' tell I'm PUMPED There IS something to the "Dark Side"!!!! Still a Jigger at Heart though! [Mike]

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Got me beat by 3.5"! Congrats again

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
that's sweet, Mike:yes:
Congrats on the personal best:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the Kudos Guys!!Mike Rose posted 2 pictures for me on the Main Board.Notice the UBBB Sweat Shirt!:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Mike nice going, hope to get out again before its all over.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike,It was SUPER SWEET!!!!!Especially for someone like me that doesn't Troll and was literally asleep at the wheel!!!

Ken One of these days I'd like to join the 50 + Club!!!I ain't complainin' though!:bigfish:

Todd,Those Fish were there in strength a few weeks ago,I think for the most part they have headed South except for some stragglers.Pedro and I have been trying to keep Tabs on them for the last month.Get your Butt out there,I know you can find some!

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike good catch bud way to pay your dues
Pedro,Believe me,I've Paid my dues.Just a never ending Mortgage Payment it seems!!:D I can hang with most Fishing,I just really never have dedicated the Time to Trolling.Just a pain in the ass along with the Chinese Fire Drills that go along with it Solo.I always try to do too many things in one day and sometimes don't accomplish much.I'm learnin'!:D

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Learn all the techniques u can that way u can give them what they want when they want it.....trolling can be boring but have a day like we had a few weeks ago with 12 trophys or a day like I had a few years back out of breezy where we lost count after 25 trophys and u will understand:yes: btw Im joining SRRKC those guys fish:D

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Learn all the techniques u can that way u can give them what they want when they want it.....trolling can be boring but have a day like we had a few weeks ago with 12 trophys or a day like I had a few years back out of breezy where we lost count after 25 trophys and u will understand:yes: btw Im joining SRRKC those guys fish:D
Pedro,I always want to learn everything I can about anything!Problem is my Memory SUCKS!You could take me to a favorite Fishing spot one day,a month later I could'nt take ya' back there if my Life depended on it!:wacko:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts