Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Me too because west marine is a monopoly that is too expensive and their people don't know squat! Would you go there and plop $10,000.00 on a electronics package that when you ask them questions about it you get the deer in the headlight look from some high school kid that doesn't know the difference between a paddle and a gps! Totally useless in my opinion. It's worth the toll to go to BOE marine or pay the shipping and buy it on line!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I don't believe in trashing anyone's specific business online but I hear you. Went into one of the popular shops near Annapolis today. Only customer in the store, 4 sales people standing around while I am searching for items. I ask, "Do you sell individual rigged shads? vs just packaged tandems?" to build my own lures. Salesperson looks up and says "No." I happen to know they do; he could have directed me to the online sales site. Could care less. I'm done. Incidentally, I always get friendly, helpful service at Island Tackle on KI. They greet you coming in and ask to assist you once inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts