Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to catch some yellow perch over the Christmas break with my kids, hoping some one can point me in the right direction. Usually the bite is on by now up in the Susquahanna but I haven't heard anything yet. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Looking to catch some yellow perch over the Christmas break with my kids, hoping some one can point me in the right direction. Usually the bite is on by now up in the Susquahanna but I haven't heard anything yet. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks
I caught some this morning in Marshy Hope Creek. I made a report. You will see it. Yes the Susquahanna should be good now.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Very few in the Susky yet-at least not in the deeper waters. Water is so warm perch are still shallow and spread out. According to the water data maps bay temp is in the mid 40's where as it normally would be in the mid to upper thirties or even lower by now. There might be some up around the parks in either Port Deposit or North East. I caught a bunch of small ones in my cast net in a shallow creek and more along the shore line in the bay while trying to get some minnows last Friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts