Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Friday, I'm having " one of those meetings" with lawyer(s) to discuss my future demise.

It was " suggested" that I include six friends that will carry me to my final " fishing hole".

I'm gonna ass-u-me, that Hensley, Jack and Phil are a given, on the left side.

So I need three more for the right side. Probably with a few " alternates", in case that I die in January and Hensley, Phil and jack are at CBBT.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So now then, who has enough free time to assist in my future ??? I promise, ceremony will be short, and I'll also leave all fishing gear to those who participate.:yes::yes:

Brandon, I'd be honored if you even consider attending.

Dress will be casual, shorts are OK with me... I'll need a " trusted" sole, to "comfort" my greif stricken wife.. ( Currently 5'8" 104 pounds, 36 C and hot as balls in my opinion):hugeachother:

I'll have PLENTY of beer and smokes for reception afterwards.:chugbeer::chugbeer::chugbeer:

Any volunteers ???

Thank you in advance...

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
what an opportunity, i would like the lead position on starboard side. that will provide me with opportunity to influence the direction to which the remains will go.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Can we get some assurance that you won't careen toward morbid obesity between now and when you meet your maker ?

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
I'll go ......... let me pencil it into my calendar ........... what's that date again
.......oh and will you wife be immediately available for a week at Paradise Island ? ........ you do have plenty of life insurance I hope? ;-):D:D

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnad
Can we get some assurance that you won't careen toward morbid obesity between now and when you meet your maker ?
What , Got a bad back ?:D
I just need to keep a hand free to hold my beer !

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
I'll take your right side Brian but just remember I'm short a few fingers on my rihgt side and I would hate for something to slip out of my hands. :eek2:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
I would be honored as long as the event doesn't conflict with Redskins games. However, If they have decent reception at the funeral home, I'm there for you friend.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Can you hold it in Southern Md, fishing is better down here and we can dispose of the remains locally. Tell Denise I'll even open the pool

LOL

Brian, you are so full of $hit that's why I love you

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
So I need three more for the right side. Probably with a few " alternates", in case that I die in January and Hensley, Phil and jack are at CBBT.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
LOL:D:D:D Dude....I don't even know what to say to this. You kill me. We might think about coming back for the planting but we'd never forgive you if we missed the topwater bite:yes:

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Go out with style - a gas powered chum grinder at sunset on a strong current :D.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Brandon, I'd be honored if you even consider attending.

B, I think Brandon may want to help you on your way.:roflguy::roflguy::roflguy::roflguy:

As for me? Dude I'm way older than you, but here's the deal. If I go first, you help spread my ashes in the Keys. You have to fish while there. If you go first, I'll be there with my walker and help all I can.:D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
I like Skips idea,except I think a chipper shredder is in order, atop the bay bridge with a nice stiff 30knt north wind.;-)Hell I will even spring for the rental and gas to fill her up.

What kind of fishing equipment do you have?

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Brian-

That is really planning ahead.

I actually did charter a boat for the widow of a fishing buddy. His closest relatives and fishing buddies were on board. It was his wish for his ashes to be scattered on the Deleware Bay where he spent many pleasant hours. The captain went up on the bridge and told me to let him know when we were out far enough. I wanted to go to at least Brandywine light where we had caught a load of sea trout back in the day. The waves picked up and the minister started to look green, some of the ladies were getting a little nervous; so we settled for being in sight of the lighthouse. The minister did not rush the scattering chores and timed the last of the ashes for the end of his sermon. I held on to his belt so he did not fall over. It was good a way to do it as any funeral I ever attended.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts