Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the slaughter down at TPL this morning...everyone was crushing it but me...:confused: SOme using swim baits some using chutes... I had chutes all different sizes out, white, chart...big small, deep shallow middle....i guess today was not my day.:helpsmilie: I guess that why is fishing not cathing...

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Relax! Have another brew. It happens to all of us. Have another beer!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey my freind was out saturday all day and did not catch anything.....i was out today in the same spot and caught 25+ keepers.....Some days it just is not your day
Ryan

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I was at TPL this afternoon and did not catch a legal rock either.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I understand. Launched at 7 am Sunday and did not catch a fish until 2 pm. But I was a happy angler for the next 45 minutes. Thanks for the report and you'll get'em next time.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
talked to a couple guys at SPt ramp and they struggled a little too. I think it was the water was not moving, yea that it....:nono:....

I ran up to the bridge on my way home and marked em literally stacked off the bottom just inside the first north green buoy in front of SPt in 52 feet of water (should have taken picture to post... tried 8 oz, 12oz and 16oz to try to get the chutes down to them but nothing!!!!

Maybe next weekend....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts