1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Brian you are over the top! I love it!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I can see a hardtop in the future, along with a set of curtains, freshwater wash down......
Really, that is a nice set-up you have there. It is enjoyable reading about your adventrures.

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Brian:
I think you should contact S&S and see about having a Tuna Tower put on that thing as well as a Green Stick.

Be sure to add an Open Array Radar as well.

You might as well do it RIGHT and have all the Extras.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Brian ............Brian..................Brian..........you know you arent done yet............

Sweet looking upgrades man!!! I am sure you used some good silicone on all those connections!!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Brian looking good man but like everyone said your never done rigging your boat or in your case jet ski.... Which Lowrance did you finally pick out?? Brandon

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm sure we'll see Brian this winter runnin 18 foot riggers with 6 rod spread of the beach! Nice set up Brian. Classy looking fish machine......

·
Registered
771 Posts
I wonder...

I wonder how much engine it would take to get it airborne under a set of ultralight wings.....for some DEATH FROM ABOVE fishing.:D

Nice setup!!!!:thumbup:

James

·
Registered
526 Posts
hey brian wish i could of been there to help you out, but had to leave due to family issues, but did you get the nauticpath chip or are you gonna run navionics? also they make a 8 ft. outrigger for kayaks that folds into a 3 ft. space saver just an idea:D oh how is the mask or have you not used it yet, tight lines

mark

1 - 20 of 21 Posts