Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds pretty stupid huh?

I voted for less government, lower taxes, and for a person that actually has experience, to lead our country. I voted against lies, deception and secrets.

Unfortunately those things will be lost for 4 years.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
My previous posts show that the Bush, Republican administration provided the USA with the largest government in history (2nd was Reagan) so vote Republican for smaller government.
Reagan and Bush Sr. raised taxes multiple times...so vote Republican for less taxes.
The most secret government in history is that of GWB, Republican so vote Republican for a more transparent government.
Brilliant.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You previous posts show that your a democrat nutcase who is so old and mentally unstable he has to post before the first round of meds and the nap.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You forgot the:D trevor!

How about keeping that promise and ignoring these threads.

I don't appreciate you showing uo a blatant internet troll from moo and stalking me.

Its creepy as usual.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hey, everybody's got one, but I feel she was the best of the bunch....At least she showed respect for the troops that are fighting for US every day. That is more then the pres elect did!!

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Respecting the troops differs from accepting as right a war that was begun on a lie as has been proven. You may note on another thread that Bush and company wanted to start a war with Iraq even before he was sworn into office. Twice validated from seperate sources...one in attendance when it was discussed by Bush and the 2nd with the CIA who provided the information re: the rumors of WMD and uranium purchases in Africa both of which were in error but were used as facts by Bush as a justification for the war. Using this false data he convinced Congress to go to war with full knowledge that he was cherry picking raw intelligence data for any justification, no matter how erroneous or exagerated, to go to war. In other words to serve his agenda to go to war with Iraq. Over 4000 troops have died because of his actions. Where are your howls about this?

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Palin will never be elected President. Shes just too stupid. She's " God" in Alaska.. BFD... MAYBE, ( and thats a BIG MAYBE) if she resigns, takes Steven's place, ( assuming he's going to be forced out) gets some street cred on the Hill, she could possible rerun for VP in 12 years, but by that time the smile will be lost ,and the gleam in her eye gone, the novelty history,very much like Ferraro...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I said nothing of the war or its begining / reasons for lasting as long as it has, I refered to the troops..You do not have to approve of the war to respect the troops!! These men and women are serving their country as they agreed to do when they inlisted and deserve RESPCT for doing so. Obama ducked the troops and that is a slap in the face. He is a liar and will prove to be the worst leader this country has ever had for as long as HE lives...howls that etoo

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Obama ducked the troops and that is a slap in the face. He is a liar and will prove to be the worst leader this country has ever had for as long as HE lives...howls that etoo
Whatever your on, I need some of that....:yes:

Your commentary is unbeleivable.. Its so far off base, I'm actually tongue tied..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts