Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am jealous of the fishing down in OI being 22 it is hard to find a friend that will make the drive wtih me or have the money to go down there with me, i work wed-sat nite bartending if anyone ever wants to fish on sunday would be tough for me but i will do it or mon or tuesday let me no, i am from baltimore and have a place in chinco so i can meet anyone anywhere inbetween or anywhere down there

·
Registered
37 Posts
We have a place on Chincoteague as well. Were always goin out and looking for a couple of extra people. As for OI, I occasionally venture down there, but not to often with fuel costs and the like, its a long tow from CI. Pm me if you want to get together and go fishing.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have u headed out this year? anything running yet outta chinco....honestly i am ready to go right now, hehe just a 22 year old here with the itch any sun-tuesday i am down just give me a little notice

·
Registered
101 Posts
My Boat,

I will not be heading to OI any time soon but want to let you know I to have a place in Trails End out side of Chincoteague. I am always looking for crew with cash.

Jim

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jim i have a perminant site in toms cove campground there is a boat ramp and everything there and i no the water pretty well to get us out of the inlet i only have a 20 ft cc with 75 gal tank so i am limited as to what i can do and when i can do it but certainly when you are ready to hook up and go lets go

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
my boat,

excluding me(turned 30 last thursday) or does it happen if you dont remember???Anyway, we have one of the youngest crews out there everyone is in thier mid to upper 20's and we go out of OI all the time. When you see me post and Im going out shoot me a bmail and well pick you up if you can make it. You might have to bite the bullet and miss a day or two of tending.

good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts