Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the kind words and prayers but Mom passed away this morning. Just wanted to let you all know that when I told her how many people from Tidal Fish wished her the best she got the biggest smile and kick out of that news. She lost track sometimes that this is more than just a fishing site, its also filled with some of the kindest people around so for that I say thanks .:bigangel: May she look down upon us and bring us all some good luck.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
I am very sorry to hear that. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
John,Very sorry to hear this.My Prayers will with Her!:bigangel:Hang in there ,I know its been tough,But I'm sure the Great memories of Mom will stay with you forever. [Mike]

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stinkbait - Thanks Jim, I'm doing a little better.

swartj - Thanks Jerry, she's in a better place now

MIKE - they will always be there and thanks to you also.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Zam, I didn't like where she was and how she felt so I guess its a blessing that she went easy with no pain and with her daughter right next to her.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I am sorry to hear that. Thats gotta be tough, stay strong God will get you through this.....:yes:

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hard ripples - thanks, pretty tough, burried my brother in law a few months ago

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Sorry JP. If you need anything give me a ring.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
JP- Man, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Its never easy. Hang in there buddy, my prayers are with your family. Anything I can do.................

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
JP, So sorry,I wish you the best. The best thing you can do right now is GO FISHIN' Will pray for extra strength for you Les

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
JP, Sorry for your loss my friend. Losing your parents, no matter how old we are, is a tough deal. If you need anything give me a call.:bigangel:

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
trophy - Leon - CJacobs - Les - Jack - thanks guys, never easy no matter how many people you see go, as a matter of fact I'm gonna fish a little in the AM before the viewings.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sorry for your loss, my prayers go out to you and your family.

Mike

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
master - mike and mlag - thanks for your kind words, with the Holidays around the corner it puts a damper on them.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts