Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any tip for fishing this weekend. Im heading out of deltaville...This will be the first time all season. Also, any tips on lures/ weights? I usually pull tandom bucktails 24/8 and do decent. Any help is appreciated..Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
listen on ch68 to see whats going on,look and see where the other boats are running.
Or look for a group of boats. Good for starters.
Read over the Threads for the last week or so,lots of good information.

Also if I come up on birds working ,I work the outside of them. Throw out a cracker and see where and how fast it floats. That shows me the direction the bait is comming up from the bottom. Thats where the Fish should be feeding from..Right?

Hope this helps

·
Registered
151 Posts
friend of mine was just out monday on a charter from reedville. he said they didnt go out far and the tandoms were very productive they had their limit by 8 am

·
Registered
94 Posts
we'll be out of broad creek on sunday . had luck on stretch 30 a couple weeks ago . they were hitting all white on the bottom but reports have turned to chart . we'll be on 68 on the savannah kay, good luck

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Just hope the other guys in the other boat didnt throw out a cracker to make the birds come...:eek: Alot of time it is just as good to stay awat from the "fleet" and do your own thing just a bit away from everyone else. Good luck

·
Registered
484 Posts
What is with this guy? If he want's to know what to use, when to use it and all the information that I work hard at when I fish, why doesn't he just charter the "Justkidden"? I wish I could wake up every morning and say, "fish, what are you going to bite on today?" I would expect one fish to say that he is hungry for a stretch, a bucktail, a shad...or I'm really hungry...I think an unbrella rig is my choice. Guys, dont get me wrong, I do beleive in leting you know what I used today or yesterday that I caught fish on. But come on. If I turn you on to fish that I caught at X point, do you really think they will be there in 2-3 days from now? Isn't this sport called fishing, and not catching!? Go out, have a good time, and tell us about the fish you caught where ever you may be using what ever you thought was right at the time!!

Sea Level
Wayne G
:clap::clapping2::clap::clapping2::clap::clapping2:

P.S. Justkidden's charters can be found out of deltaville. Registration is usually found the night before at his cottage right there at Norview. Ask for Scott.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts