Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what the American left wants right now:

• Discussions, but no confrontation, with Iran. — An article in The L.A. Times this week played down any danger from Iran.

• Free medical care for low-income Americans, run by the government .

• No improved security at the southern border — the left wants to maintain the chaotic status quo; the far left wants to maintain open borders.

• A big tax hike on affluent Americans and government regulation of corporate salaries for fat cats

• Suspension of NSA listening programs and target suspected terrorists

• Civilian trials for captured terrorists

• And the closing of Guantanamo Bay.

• And finally: gay marriage, unfettered abortion, medical euthanasia, fetal stem cell research and a host of other social changes.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
All good answers, but you notice most, except maybe space expolration, are related, albeit loosely, to defense/protection. Which, is what they are supposed to be doing. You notice no one, at least in their right mind, has posted education, mail delivery, etc.

·
Registered
16,826 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
The National Park Service does a very good job. A majority of the rangers are passionate about what they do and a good percentage are volunteers from what I understand. I had the opportunity to visit Arches, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park back in Early December. Some pretty scenery out there and nice, knowledgable people running the ranger stations.

I find it amazing that when good people get hired and are left alone to do there job how good something can be. Things don't get messed up until "others" mess up the good people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts