Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals

Most of you know that both Beth and I love to crab but when the season is over we search out a little vacation that we can kick back and let the others cater to us for a week. We enjoy taking a cruise and what a better time to do so. We will be leaving on December 12th for 7days. Right now you can book a cruise in early 2011 for as little as $249.00 per person for 7 days. That would be $500.00 for two people, room and all your meals for the week. The cruise Beth and I are on started out at $450.00 each. You have to get to the cruise ship either drive or fly. Our friends don't like to fly so they will meet up with us in Florida. We are catching a plane this Saturday and the hang out around Cocoa Beach for a day before boarding the ship on Sunday.

If you are interested in seeing some of the fares check out Vacations to Go web site.

Winter and Fall means lower prices and less children

·
Registered
14,556 Posts
I hope you both have a wonderful vacation and Christmas. Be sure to take a pair of sweat pants for the ride home:hysterical: Wish I could go but I have a LOT of time and LITTLE cash:eek2:...........Gary

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Gary - You could get all the free cruises you want. Just go on stage and do stand-up for 1/2 hr. You would kill.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Best to you JB & Beth be safe and have a Merry Christmas.
Jeanne & I still want to do the Mediterranean Trip some day!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dale

Give us another year or so and we will be interested in going with you. 2011 is booked but 2012 looks good.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
John and Beth - Have a great time! Jim

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I have one in April with the Family. First one I have ever gone on. Have fun JB ad Beth!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. One of the main reasons we enjoy cruise travel is because you visit an island or place and return to the ship, you then enjoy an meal at place of your choice, See a show and or check out an activity and later, get some rest. The next day you wake up docking on a different island or place and enjoy all of what they have to offer.

Salt water has a tendency to shrink your clothes so don't be surprised to experience that your clothes don't fit the same when you come home.

Dave, Hope you enjoy your cruise.

A reminder: Don't be afraid to ask while on board.
Example, Dinner
On the menu was lobster tail and a side medley among other choices. I asked for the lobster dish plus two additional tails. but before the waiter walked away I noticed that they were also serving Prim Rib. When I asked about the Prime Rib they explained told me that the Rib was prepared perfect and they questioned wether I wanted to change from Lobster to Prime Rib. I said no, I'll have Surf and Turf, Both, Prime Rib and Three Lobster Tails. The waiter said no problem. Believe it or not that after I was done eating the waiter started passing out additional Lobster Tails.

Another plus is if you don't see anything on the menu that interests you, ask. They will make you a steak if you want.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
OK JB. Thanks for the coaching!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts