Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
head down toward the Annapolis City Dock! I was at the Naval Academy today giving a tour and we had lunch at the seawall overlooking the boat show, and there were literally thousands of spot right up against the concrete seawall feeding on the algae and muscles...so if you have a hard time finding them head in there you cant miss...I pulled a rod out of my car and the kids had a blast...caught them on pieces of roast beef from my sandwich!!!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Mark; It's not a sandwich, it's a samwich. Get er done!! Pulled 28 spot out of my area yesterday evening for later this weekend. Marty

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark; It's not a sandwich, it's a samwich. Get er done!! Pulled 28 spot out of my area yesterday evening for later this weekend. Marty
Marty,
I may try to hit your area tomorrow morning...forgot to tell you I hit what I think is it up the other day and did pretty good! Just to see if I could find it! and you are right, my bad...Samwich!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't live-line much myself, but sometimes wonder why guys go to so much trouble to find the spot. Have a look along the pilings at your dock or marina, too. I've been seeing tons of spot all summer long alongside pilings- including today.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good Lord...I try to give help and get a ******* grammer lesson from Tim and Mike!! HA...:helpsmilie: Me and Marty speak our own language up here in the Dena!!!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Well... Im in the Dena too. And since Ive lived here longer than you Mark... by the rules of ******* grammar- that makes me right! :D:D:D But either way- I do love a good sammich from time to time!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts