Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
motored out of broad creek shortly before 5AM on my buddy's 32' Trojan, gorgeous morning w/ the full moon and all. river was nice and calm, well we get about 7 miles into the bay aimed for ES...both of us are soaked and trying to hang onto the flybridge when i turn to the him as say, "if you're looking for votes to fish the river you've already got mine!!!" :eek: we were taking 6 footers w/ no rhythm, heard some guys made it to the Cell but not sure how they fished unless they were on something huge.

after we got back into the river we set out lines and i pulled up a pole that was acting funny, had a 14" on bucktail teaser(white) behind a mojo. that was it for the day other than a nice knockdown on the same rig. we were both pretty disgusted by 1pm and headed for the dock to marinate ourselves in Beam and waited for CaptnRon to return, hoped he would find em but more of the same.

Looking for a good day this sat, last day for 2 fish!! Tight Lines to all!!:chugbeer:

·
Registered
94 Posts
im in

ill be down saturday morning , bout the same time [ late] not to sure what the crew looks like for this weekend but should know more by mid week , thanks for hangin round and making sure the crew and i got back this weekend , i owe you & skip a trip come spring in my stompin grounds , thanks again capt ron , SAVANNAH K , monitoring ch 68

1 - 2 of 2 Posts