Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the kind help from Snap-On.......Duracell.......and Jim Beam:yes:.......I can now say, that all my daughters presents(from Santa)are set up and ready for her enjoyment. Just finished of some fried Seabass from last weeks 18hr trip(bound to haunt me at about 3 in the morning)and will probally turn-in in about an hour when the adreniline rush wears off. My daughter who is now just over 2 1/2 does'nt quite understand what Santa is all about but I think when she sees all her gifts in the morning, will start to appriciate SANTA!!!!

I wanted to take this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank all those who I have made personal friends with on this board and to those who continue to contribute "Very Good/Useful info to this board.

Maybe I will post my first vidio on TF of my daughter, when she see's that battery powered Barbie Mustang in the morning.:thumbup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL............

Bill

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Bill- I wish you and your family have a great Christmas. Lets try and get togather this spring.......................;-)

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Merry Christmas Mr. Bill! I miss those days but we get our little girl (27) back tonight - from NYC for the weekend... with her fiance. We're heading over to the other little girl's (35) house in a few minutes with new bikes (one is a Ravens theme), cowboy boots and other goodies for two grandsons, her and her husband. Christmas is a blast all over again for us. I hope to see you tomorrow. Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts