Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
let me be the first to say - GOOD LUCK !! well i guess with you guys luck aint much of a factor is it ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Plan on leaving in a little while. Maybe I see some of you out there. This is the last chance for a while so the wife said to, "go, just go". Have to be home by 5am Monday. I'll be on the water all day Sunday and into the night a bit. Almost forgot to ask about bait. Is it still at DB or the barge pits? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'll check back before I leave. Cell # 443-336-3117, it will be on. Later for now---jonnycat

·
Registered
519 Posts
spin a bait...hows was it today? they biting?...i might try to get out there tommorow also if i can find someone that wants to go.

·
Registered
519 Posts
cool thanks for cell # ..i'll give ya call out there....gonna try to round up a crew...my 2 usual fishing buddys cant make it...

could someone give me directions to deep bottoms ramp ...been one time..but i forgot lol

or which way ya think is quicker to get ther for me..hopewell or deep bottom?...coming from oceanview/norfolk area

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Going for a new personal best tomorrow.

NO HOLES BARRED! Guides holes that is!!!!!!!

Dayton YeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
766 Posts
Team Cannonball landed 3 today in the upper 20's no biggies but nice to get some pullage. Going back on Sunday. see you guys out there. striperjoe[excited]

·
Registered
434 Posts
[Q]striperjoe32 originally wrote:
Team Cannonball landed 3 today in the upper 20's no biggies but nice to get some pullage. Going back on Sunday. see you guys out there. striperjoe[excited]
[/Q]

Gimme a call when you get up sunday ole buddy.....Last time you called me I caught a 69lber[grin]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts