Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone happens to stroll over to pierandsurf.gay tell them there i want my 20 bones back..apperantly private messages arent so private and you can be banned for something that you do behind the screen.....oh well[angel]

·
Registered
510 Posts
people are droppin like flies from that board. hey at TF you don't have to pay to read reports.

Reports
Only P&S Supporters can see this forum. Private

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well that's more of us tired of "That Place" as it does not deserve to be mentioned at this point!!!

Too bad you can't share your opinion and give people some heads up as to a good deal or a good report without ticking off the man!!!!

At least here we have quality and accurate fishing reports instead of all that "Secret" mumbo jumbo!!!![grin]

Now as Bill Batson would say...."Cast Far and Set Hard"!!!

Go Fish and Report!!![grin]

·
Registered
593 Posts
[Q]swhit originally wrote:
people are droppin like flies from that board. hey at TF you don't have to pay to read reports.

Reports
Only P&S Supporters can see this forum. Private
[/Q]

Yeah and the sad thing is there are barely any reports in there!!! What a crock pot!!!![tongue]

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Hi Gang,

I honestly do not know what all transpired on the other board(s). You are more then welcome here as long as everyone understands how we operate here and that we are about "fishing", not arguing with one another etc.

As a courtesy to owners of other boards out there I would kindly ask that no one bash other sites etc. If there were problems on another board(s), let's leave that in the past and behind everyone and use Tidal Fish as an opportunity to leave that behind and start anew.

Welcome aboard everyone. I look forward to reading reports and talking some surf fishing!

Thanks!

Brandon

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks like ill be here more often now also ,, since my whole crew got the boot lol [grin] for reasons unknown but i dont care i see all the good people are over here anyways ,, and it just got better [grin]

·
Registered
593 Posts
[Q]fishbone74 originally wrote:
....,, and it just got better [grin]
[/Q]

Yep Bones, let's just fish and post quality reports (and the occasional skunker's too)! We can get that cell phone tree working again like it should be!!!![wink]

Be safe sharking down south and good luck again! I'll b-mail you my cell!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts