Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of people who can kiss my grits! Now I have 3 people texting me fishing reports. Two of them are including pics. I'm trapped here at work! This ain't right!

I need a ruling from the rules committee. It's okay for me to open up 3 cans of WA at the same time, right?

Dayton

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This one just came thru. I've had it! I'll quit right now! I'll do it! I'll walk right out of here! Try me! Go ahead....cross that line! Oh, okay. Well cross this line! Double dog.....oh. Well then I'm rubber and you're glue...................

·
Registered
682 Posts
Lord knows whoever's fishing today is earning every bite in all this wind.

Dalton, I'd approve the opening of all 3 cans, but where will you get the missing 2 1/2??

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Bosco. You're good people. 'Preciate the support!

Like my buddy Patrick said. "the biggest guy in the world, you shatter his knee, he drops like a stone!"

Plus, if I pepper spray ya, it goes right up your nostril!

Dayton

·
Registered
64 Posts
This one just came thru. I've had it! I'll quit right now! I'll do it! I'll walk right out of here! Try me! Go ahead....cross that line! Oh, okay. Well cross this line! Double dog.....oh. Well then I'm rubber and you're glue...................

:wink44: i fig you would like that. hey man don't hurt me. let's be friends.:peace:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts