Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
1. A really crappy band that is highly overrated by girly-girls who seem to be in love with the band members.

2. It is also a really funky, nasty, way to have sex (I will spare you the details).

3. It also refers to someone who doesn't clean themselves up before sex.

CG, where you been hanging to bes axing questions like dat?

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[Q]Nancy S Lewis originally wrote:
CG, where you been hanging to bes axing questions like dat?
[/Q]I was looking at something on Yahoo and it just popped up, and I said out loud, WTF????[smile]

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2. It is also a really funky, nasty, way to have sex (I will spare you the details).
[/Q]Please do NOT, (spare me the details).

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]captaingeorge originally wrote:
Will you be my Nanny??
[/Q]
I thought we'd delegate that task to Nancy...Nancy the Net Nanny...Kinda sings doesn't it?

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]captaingeorge originally wrote:
Yes, but Nancy the Net Nanny Talks Hoobastank Sex sounds even better.
[/Q]
Curious, isn't it...I believe our Nancy may be concealing some sordid details of her border years when money was tight down at the canteena...A girl has to get by, and donkeys have to eat too...

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[Q]Chumbucket originally wrote:
some sordid details of her border years when money was tight down at the canteena...
[/Q]There you go, getting me all excited, and I just got dressed.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I too thought it was interesting that Nancy Lewis is so knowledgeable in this area.

If I was ever hip, it passed me by years ago, so I wouldn't have a clue. I would have guessed that the ending "K' was a typo and that the word referred to some new country in central Asia.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
concealing some sordid details of her border years when money was tight down at the canteena...A girl has to get by, and donkeys have to eat too...
[/Q]

The voice of experience. To bad a donkey is all Mr. Chumbucket can get. Poor donkey.

Actually it is the result of my sordid Uncle Sam experience. Hours of talking trash waiting for something to happen.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
All definitions of Hoobastank are truly urban legend. The band, whick sucks royaly, has no official meaning for the word.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]hedjug originally wrote:
All definitions of Hoobastank are truly urban legend. The band, whick sucks royaly, has no official meaning for the word.
[/Q]
Guess its kind of like "skanky" ...... working its way into everyday use. I recall working with a guy and him calling some one a "hoobastank Ho". I suppose that would be an example of the proper use of this "word".

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
concealing some sordid details of her border years when money was tight down at the canteena...A girl has to get by, and donkeys have to eat too...
[/Q]

The voice of experience. To bad a donkey is all Mr. Chumbucket can get. Poor donkey.

Actually it is the result of my sordid Uncle Sam experience. Hours of talking trash waiting for something to happen.
[/Q]
Oh that's right, you were employed by the Department of Transportation. I forgot...

·
Registered
692 Posts
I remember the first time I heard that band "performing". I told my son that they sounded like all the offensive odors of the world had concentrated into a cloud and enveloped them while they were performing. Then I found out the name of the band and it seemed appropriate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts