Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda.

One of the largest employers of illegal immigrants is within the agri-business complex. Have a fleet of US Govt. busses pick up illegal immigrants at the border and transport them to "villiages" at the farms they will work (and so on until the crops are in). The employer will be fined $10,000 per illegal immigrant who leaves the farm and will be responsible for all costs of deportation including location of the missing illegal. Medical care is provided by the agri-business complex. Once the work is finished transportation back to the border is on the same busses. PS taxes and SS donations are made for the good of the USA. (can you hear Cargill choking on this one).

Doesn't solve the problem but eating a elephant starts with the first bite.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
[Q]captaingeorge originally wrote:
Bad plan, Dave. The Guard's in Iraq.
[/Q]

40,000 out of 400,000

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Following some mentality:

Build a 20ft high wall...every 200yds have a tower armed by sharpshooters 24/7...kill anyone attempting to cross. President Fox of Mexico can stand on the Mexican side and say, "Mr. bush tear down this wall". Oh yeah I know that we are killing them for wanting to get in....not out.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
It is unbelievable the # that cross everyday. Guess who is sucking up all the social security benefits, and other government benefits ? We are being invaded !

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Easton.....this guy or girl is all for having em' here....maybe because they dont affect him/her........it's funny how things change when they don't impact YOU.....

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
[Q]crow originally wrote:
It is unbelievable the # that cross everyday. Guess who is sucking up all the social security benefits, and other government benefits ? We are being invaded !
[/Q]

Crow if you actually knew the truth you'd see just how incorrect you are.
They use false ID to gain employment. They pay taxes yet never file for a refund. They pay social security and never file a claim. Your invasion, is a government dream come true.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ant........... Historically I am against all immigration. I am a native american. Now having accepted the European invasion, even though it has meant the death of much of what was wonderful about the Americas, I support legal immigration and oppose illegal immigration. When I need your help defining how I feel about any issue I'll call....now go sit by your phone.

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
The first and the big mistake made by all of these illegals was crossing our boarder without permission.When raising a child you do not reward him or her for stealing .Of coarse they are not our children they belong to Mr.Fox and it seems like he is a bad parent.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Sorry CSLUG but am absolutely correct. Yes many do obtain false Id's and yes many do work. Do they pay taxes no ! Most work under the table , which is ILLEGAL !

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote: Do they pay taxes no ! Most work under the table , which is ILLEGAL !

A perfect example of the Psychic Political Party. How the heck would anyone know what illegal immigrants do or don't do? Some here in the Easton area work for two friends of mine (and have for a few years). One owns a very large landscaping business and the other is in construction. Their employees (those who are illegal and those who are legal) are paid the same wages with the same deductions and the same paycheck. Why? They are damned good workers. Are they typical? How the hell would I know. Is there a government agency who tracts statistically all of the illegals in this country? If so...get busses and go pick them up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts