Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some 1 told me the regs on the end of the season has changed.a friend told me that this weekend was the last time recs could crab.please, i dont want to be crabbing when i shouldnt be.when does the season for rec crabbers end?????? thx in advanced.oh btw went yesterday and got a nice heavy bushel near crab alleywith 30 traps.deep water worked the best.

·
Registered
264 Posts
is it 1200' trot line and 30 traps or one or the other for a rec guy ive got varing answers and wheres crab alley? you mean wye mills not that you would tell me

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Why wouldn't we tell you? It isn't like there is any big secret...If you have "friends" that wouldn't tell you honestly where to crab they aren't much in the way of friends no are they?

·
Registered
264 Posts
thanks for the info ive never been down that way i usaualy keep to the elk and bohemia iam thinking about making a trip down that way its been slow up here water temp is around 60* dont know if thats to cold? but i appreciate the help, now i at least have a little starting point.... thanks

·
Registered
531 Posts
thanks for the info ive never been down that way i usaualy keep to the elk and bohemia iam thinking about making a trip down that way its been slow up here water temp is around 60* dont know if thats to cold? but i appreciate the help, now i at least have a little starting point.... thanks
60 is not too cold, but the crabs 'sense' biologically that it is time to move south, just like during the summer they sense that it is time to move up north. Try a little deeper and further south than the elk and boh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts