Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spun my right hand prop a week ago and dropped both of my props off to be re-hubbed at Millers Island. They re-hubbed the one that was spun just fine but while re-hubbing the left hand, apparently they blew out the hub and say it can't be repaired. Not quite sure how to process that..... So now I'm on the hunt for a new Solas stainless, 3 blade, 15 spline, 15X19 left hand prop and striking out with some of the local places. Any ideas on where I might find one?

·
Premium Member
26,257 Posts
let me look , someone donated a left hand SS prop to Wish a Fish.

·
Premium Member
26,257 Posts
Prop is - SS 3 blade - Yamaha Saltwater series - 19-TL , 15 1/4. Hub looks like 16 spline , not sure if they count the V or the points - stamped on hub is 61-A.

If you want to look it up online to see if it might work. Easy enough to try it - no good just return it.

I'm up near BWI - but will be fishing tomorrow from Sandy Point.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prop is - SS 3 blade - Yamaha Saltwater series - 19-TL , 15 1/4. Hub looks like 16 spline , not sure if they count the V or the points - stamped on hub is 61-A.

If you want to look it up online to see if it might work. Easy enough to try it - no good just return it.

I'm up near BWI - but will be fishing tomorrow from Sandy Point.
Thanks Skip, unfortunately that won't work but appreciate the opportunity. No luck finding the one to match what I have, probably needing to buy 2 new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts