Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a few days to work on motor, boat, boat equipment, divin and spearfishing gear, I 'm now officially ready and just waiting for water temps. to go up a bit and some news about fish arrivals.

Distraction, are you going to be ready for the massacre this year ? LOL

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
i will be ready for sure : it just so happens i got this the 21st -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7228796182&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
no sooner than i posted the above - the mail man handed me my speargun !!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They all look nice out of the box don't they. I own a few JBLs myself, the woody and the Magnum can take the pressure but that's as far as I would go with JBL line and they do have a few nice tips also.
I took the Sawed-off Magnum and cut most of the wood off the butt just enough for the rubber Butt to fit in, with the three slings it can handle just about anything in and around structures.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got back from Guantanamo Bay a couple months ago. Was there for nine long months. Got dive certified in my spare time and was instantly hooked. I do alot of fishing in the area, but don't know anyone that dives. Would like to hook up with people that know the area, perferably ones that hunt. I'll hit this board once in a while to see whats up and I'm on the water alot VHF 68 "Fish-n-Play".

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are a few of us here on this board that do the Va. Beach and CBBT rocks from time to time, the more boats going to the same place the better. Get boat, gear and body ready, you only get "one pass" at a fresh fish dinner. [grin]

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
me too buddy- i got my new gun but i know its too cold for me to get inthe water yet and i have never shot any fish either remember- but when any of you are ready and the weather is good we can go take a ride if nothing else !!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will be in 80 degree water in less than a month. I might do a cbbt dive before then, then after that I will be out there pretty regularly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts