Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This second line means business people. Look at all of the tornado warnings! Its about 100 miles to our SW heading this way. Please be vigilant from 6-7:30 PM as these will hit with very intense rains and winds and possible tornados

Also for lower eastern shore there is a possible tornado storm crossing the bay now heading towards Crisfield, princess Anne and Salisbury in the next hour.

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Thanks for heads up.

Air up here near BWI has that odd humid feel - like in summer just before storms hit.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the i95 corridor has the 2 strongest storms heading right up to the NNE. Fredericksburg is about to be crushed and 5:45 for DC 6:15-6:30 for Balt area.

Also the storm on the lower eastern shore looks nasty and will stay just west of those cities I mentioned above.

Cell heading towards DC produced this in Appotomax VA

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
It just got really gnarly down here in Charles County. Very grey, and clouds moving in different directions. No signs of rotation though.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tornado approaching Tappohanok VA which will cross the Potomac and hit near Lexington Park/ California and Solomons island area

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
It's around the Full Moon again. Last month heavy snow, this month rain, tornados. Next month's Full Moon, definitely higher than normal spring tides and probably windy. This will happen on days around March 23 during the Equinox.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
My neighborhood in Rockville got pretty badly hit overnight. No rotation I know of, but pretty severe t'storms on top of us in the wee hours. Several big trees down; one over grown white pine looked like it got hit by lightening. That is certainly possible...our next door neighbor's house was hit. As they woke up several hours later they had smoke coming out of the walls. FD worked hard tearing out wall board, foaming lots of walls, some water, and punching a hole in the roof over a hotspot they found. Nobody hurt at all, thankfully. Just a slow smoldering fire in the walls that kept going. Parents were freaked out; kids ages ~5 and 7 thought it was the coolest thing they ever saw: hook-and-ladder to their roof, firemen everywhere, and lots to share-and-tell in school today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts