Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks don't know if this is appropriate or not, but this was to good to keep quiet. I heard through the grapevine that on Black Friday West Marine is having a great fishing sale. 50% off is what I was told. I know that they will have 6 inch gotcha shads and curtails for under $2 a bag. Criple Alewife spoons will be 50% off as well. I heard many other items will be "on the chopping block" as well. I am in no way afilated with West Marine but thought the fishing world needed to know about this increible sale. I'm not sure if this applies to all the West Marine stores or not but the store in Hampton is blowing out there fishing overstock at ridiculuously low prices.

I was also told that the Garmin Nuvi 200W is going to be on sale for $129 on Black Friday at the same West Marine store.

Sounds like a heck of a deal if anyone needs plastics, spoons, or navigation. This is a one day deal on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Once again I am not afilated with West Marine in any way just know a good deal when I see one.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Its gonna be alot of stretchs also and chesapeake bay lures!!!! the garmin price will be the same at all west marine stores but all the fishin stuff will be at the hampton store!!!! its gonna be something to stop at if ur in the area and take a look!! the price on the garmin is gonna be the lowest in the nation!!! if u know anyone one thats lookin for one for X-mas!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Folks don't know if this is appropriate or not, but this was to good to keep quiet. I heard through the grapevine that on Black Friday West Marine is having a great fishing sale. 50% off is what I was told. I know that they will have 6 inch gotcha shads and curtails for under $2 a bag. Criple Alewife spoons will be 50% off as well. I heard many other items will be "on the chopping block" as well. I am in no way afilated with West Marine but thought the fishing world needed to know about this increible sale. I'm not sure if this applies to all the West Marine stores or not but the store in Hampton is blowing out there fishing overstock at ridiculuously low prices.

I was also told that the Garmin Nuvi 200W is going to be on sale for $129 on Black Friday at the same West Marine store.

Sounds like a heck of a deal if anyone needs plastics, spoons, or navigation. This is a one day deal on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Once again I am not afilated with West Marine in any way just know a good deal when I see one.
That Garmin is on sale for that price now at the Great Neck Rd. store. At least it was on Sunday when i was in there.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Can I do a lay-away and pick it up Friday???:roflguy:

That stuff is gonna fly out the door at those kind of prices!!
budc

·
Registered
206 Posts
tomics umbrella rigs and alot of other rock fish trollin stuff!! half off black friday west marine in hampton!!!! just got the word!! and more stuff to be added!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was there the other day and asked the guys in the store about the sale and they kinda let me look in the back. Boxes upon boxes of Chesapeake Bay umbrellas and spoons, Tomics, and plastics is all that I could see in the two boxes I saw. There was at least 6 more boxes of stuff and it is suppose to all be 50% off the lowest marked price.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The Garmins car GPS's just went down in price again!!! Now the nuvi 200w are gonna sell for 119.99 on black friday!! And that is for all west marine's an awesome price!!! great christmas present!! better price!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
oh yea and the hampton store is startin to put the fishin stuff out today but the 50% off will not start till this coming up friday!!! so swing by the store and u can see what all kinda stuff there gonna have for the sale!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
And the hampton store will open its doors at 7 on friday so get there and get ur fishin stuff before its all gone!!!! Not sure if thats when all the other stores will open!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts