Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed to the beach next weekend and was wondering if anyone has fished the inlet or has heard a report? I know striper fishing can be good there this time of year.

·
Registered
97 Posts
From what I have been reading, striper fishing is still ongoing just off Cape May. Maybe you'll get a few. Seems the fish never left. Maybe due to the mild winter so far. Let's see what happens now with the cold snap...

Good Luck

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey ya'll, I grew up in Fallston and fished Breezy Point and crabbed Kent Narrows all my life, every day on the water came many productive trips. My company transferred me to Ga. where we bass fished like it was our job! Now my job has relocated me to Elkton and the salt water, was wondering if anybody knows of a good spot to go for Rockfish and early crappie or any other fish. My girlfriend and I have cabin feaver and would love to get out of the house and do some fishing. A buddy told me of a pond in Ch. City but he did not say any more. I have always heard that Turkey point has great Rockfishing potential but we are looking for something that we can put on the plate sometime soon....any suggestions? I am on the Mr. Green Jeans out of Fallston Md., a 18ft cc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts