Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Reach Thousands of Anglers and Advertise on TidalF
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturdays 2/5/11 (1PM - 4PM) & 2/12/11 (1PM-4PM)

The Community College of Baltimore County Continuing Education - 2011
Finding and Catching Striped Bass & Setting Up Your Electronics
Learn the "How's and Where's" from a Pro, Capt. Tom Hughes​

DATES: 2/5 & 2/12, 2011 (Saturdays)--Please Plan to Attend Both Saturdays
COST: $59.00 (Total Cost for Both Saturdays)
PAMPHLET: Over 90 page plus, covers all the information given during the course are $25.00 each (cash or check)-Available on 2/5/11
LOCATION: Community College of Baltimore County, 11101 McCormick Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21031 Map
CALL: 443-840-4700 - Course #40462
Saltwater Sport Fishing Lecture Series (agenda) by Capt. Tom Hughes

In this 2-Part Series learn from well-known Chesapeake Bay professional fishing guide Capt. Tom Hughes. This includes the techniques and strategies the experts use to locate and catch striped bass (rockfish) and other saltwater species on the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries. Added this year

Videos Showing Specific Fishing Techniques​

Learn how to safely plan a trip, locate productive structures, approach working birds, and how to choose the correct fishing tackle. His PowerPoint Presentation shows you what lures and flies are currently productive on the Chesapeake Bay while he explains the large variety of techniques needed to make them work. He will share information on correct line, knots, and why to fish current instead of the tide … and How to Set Up Your GPS/Sonar/Plotter!

Course #: 40462
Day: Saturdays
Dates: 2/5/11 & 2/12/11
Time: 1 - 4 PM

Capt. Tom Hughes is a licensed fishing guide in the Maryland and Virginia portions of the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries. His specialties are teaching anglers how to catch striped bass on light tackle and fly fishing equipment.

For information and registration call 443-840-4700 or Email: [B][email protected][/B]

·
Registered
11 Posts
I atteneded Capt. Tom's lecture last year with my nephew and it was a wealth of information. My time on the water is much more productive with the information that Capt. Tom shared. If you still have questions regarding LTJ such as how to put together a fishing plan for the day I encourage you to take Capt. Tom's class.

Thanks again Capt. Tom

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also attended this class last year and agree it is a wealth of information. I only been LTJ for two years and until I took this class always wondered where to start when starting my fishing trips. Capt. Tom definately covers how to plan the whole day and what lures to use. It was great to catch fish in June with no birds or breakers applying what I learned from this lecture.

Thanks Capt. Tom look foward to seeing you on the water this year.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also attended the classes last year with my best frient steve sanders we both agree it was a welth of information. Steve and I will be attending again this year to see what new tricks Capt Tom has. See you in class and thank you Capt Tom

·
Registered
522 Posts
Tom,

I'd love to attend, it's a little far for me and the weekends are tough with my three little kids. Any chance you are planning to do this series closer to the DC area? if not i may just have to book a trip with you so you can teach me to read my electornics.

Thanks,

David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts