Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw a bunch of nice fish in the school, a few in the 30s. One was a monster. This area was holding silversides. During the last month, if you look near the USS Constellation, you can see schools of alewife swimming in circles. Massive schools of 6 inch fish. The bigger ones 10+ are swimming around the science center. Completely drives me wacko going for a jog at lunch.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Nothing says you can't fish that area. I've seen guys in yaks doing it and there used to be a poster who fished from the bulkheads in the mornings this time of year.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I live in Canton and fish the rip-rap along the promenade down here in the fall with good results. A #13 tony gets both the Perch and Stripers hanging around, I have definitely caught a couple keepers and the view is always nice after work, including some of those joggers! (not all, but some!)

I generally see some nice pods of bunker from about mid august till now, before they start moving out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Canton and fish the rip-rap along the promenade down here in the fall with good results. A #13 tony gets both the Perch and Stripers hanging around, I have definitely caught a couple keepers and the view is always nice after work, including some of those joggers! (not all, but some!)

I generally see some nice pods of bunker from about mid august till now, before they start moving out.
I keep my boat at Achorage and constantly see working fish when sitting on the back of my cruiser with the lady & puppy. Have caught a bunch of smalls off dock & always LOVE the view:photo4: of the joggers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts