Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used the wind graphs on Intellicast in the past as one of my weather sites. I like the fact that it gives several views over the day so it's been useful to find weather windows to get out at times. Appears that they've changed the website recently and I can't find the same display again. Anyone use this site and could provide some assistance? Thanks!

John

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
If you're talking about Intellicast's new "Storm" app, that wind display is buried in there somewhere, but I believe it only displays current day and next day. Been a while since I found it, so I forget exactly how I did (also I'm stiil using Intellicast until it goes away). These instructions are rusty, probably not even accurate, but you should be able to uncover it - swipe down from top of Storm screen, tap notifications, tap edit at bottom of your local area, add "storm" (I recall that to be a bit tricky), tap that three layer thingy(looks like a three layer mortar board), tap wind speed to see colored arrows on map, tap windstream to see the wind display at the bottom of map. If snooping around these taps doesn't get it done, somewhere in there is a help menu that explains how to do what I'm failing so miserably at remembering! Point is, that wind display is available in the replacement app. It just has to be found and activated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts