Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the short version - while scheduling a trip for December, a charter captain I've used before informed me his charter for Sunday (tomorrow) had canceled. That was confirmed this morning. The problem is that every one of my fishing buddies is either on their way out of town, are out of town, or can't make it down here. Right now it's only me and maybe my wife.

I am looking for potentially either:
1. People to fill out the charter
OR
2. As a courtesy to the captain - see if anyone out there could get a group of 6 without me (I don't mind looking for a HO opportunity).

If interested in either, send me a b-mail or call my cell 717-201-4724. I think providing boat and captain name on the board is a no-no since I think it goes against the commercial ad policy (he isn't a TF member). The boat is in Ridge, MD (Point Lookout area).

I'll be monitoring this thread until about 3 so you can reply here if you want. You probably need to decide by 3 or 4 pm so he can get all the stuff together for tomorrow. He said he'd delay leaving until 6:30am if needed.

Bob

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update - talked to the captain, charter still open, can be booked until 5pm, but there will be no mate. Let me know if you are interested - no one has contacted me so you'll need at least 4 people to fill the charter,
bob

(Brandon - I am not attempting to bump this - this is an honest update)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts