Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iran Possesses Deadly "Paint" Technology
"Iran’s Revolutionary National Guard claimed to the media that a crack “commando” unit recently snuck up behind an American warship stationed in the Persian Gulf and, well, tagged it. They drew the kick-ass logo of the Iranian Revolutionary National Guard, which has a gun and a fist and some kind of AT&T globe.

Shushkari warned the United States that if a confrontation arises, all American forces in the gulf as well as targets inside the U.S. itself would be targets for attack.
See? If they can stencil a logo onto a boat, what’s to stop them from releasing a dirty bomb in a major US city? Or driving around smashing our mailboxes?

An operative stationed with the military in the middle east tells us that US forces are taking this threat very seriously — preparing anti-toilet paper defenses, hiding the magic markers, and keeping a constant watch for “kick me” signs on the backs of officers.

Iran Revolutionary Guards: Unit engraved emblem on U.S. ship Haaretz"

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
OK Iran is glass...the oil wells are kaput and burning...the burning fills the air with oily smoke...dagnabbit we done been here..:D

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
The first time we didn`t start the fires,but put em out.We happened to be on the winning side and when the smoke cleared the sun came out.

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
A little history lesson the winning happened in Iraq Bush # 1.
Point # 2 the hostage payback is another reason for the glass.:D

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
Red was a pro God rest his soul,but Red was not the "Lone Ranger"either.I can`t think of the names of the other major players in the field.If were not to lazy I would hit that Google button,and supply the names of the other players.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A little history lesson the winning happened in Iraq Bush # 1.
Point # 2 the hostage payback is another reason for the glass.:D
A little geography lesson: Iran is the country the thread addresses.....not Iraq. Iraq is a different country ......I know its confusing for you since they both start with the letter "I" and they both have ********. Please leave the crack pipe alone and try to follow along. ;)

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
If you would of followed this thread you started then you would of been able to figure out that I was replying to 123 and not you,so go back and reread.The world doesn`t revolve around you.Although the hostage comment was directed toward you.One other thing your juvenile crackpipe statement reminds me of Nancy,who drifted away from here could that be you.

crackpipe tirate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts